Make buttons look unclickable by fading them back 50%. Create block level buttons—those that span the full width of a parent— by adding the block prop. Control the size of buttons and form elements from the top-level. Multiple add-ons are supported and can be mixed with checkbox and radio input versions. This applies to a typical create-react-app application in other use cases you might have to setup the bundler of your choice to compile Sass/SCSS stylesheets to CSS. We provide react-bootstrap.js andreact-bootstrap.min.js bundles with all components exported on the window.ReactBootstrap object. These bundles are available on unpkg, as well as in the npm package.
But we also make coloring outside the lines easy to do. An aria-label or aria-labelledbyprop is also recommended. Change the underlying component CSS base class name and modifier class names prefix. This is an escape hatch for working with heavily customized bootstrap css.
Dropdown.Divider#view source file
A convenience component for simple or general use split button dropdowns. Renders aButtonGroup containing a Button and a Button toggle for the Dropdown. All childrenare passed directly to the default Dropdown.Menu. ButtonGroup is used to group multiple buttons and in order to change the colors of the buttons we can use the “variant” property.
- Add toggle property to toggle a button’s active state.
- Similar to the example above, you’ll likely need some utilities though to space things properly.
- If you’re pre-toggling a button, you must manually add the active property.
- Easily extend form controls by adding text, buttons, or button groups on either side of textual inputs, custom selects, and custom file inputs.
- Make buttons look inactive by adding the disabled prop to.
Allow Dropdown to flip in case of an overlapping on the reference element. Notice how the dropdown is toggled in each scenario by clicking on the button.
React Bootstrap 5 Buttons component
By default, autoClose is set to the default value true and behaves like expected. By choosing false, the dropdown menu can only be toggled by clicking on the dropdown button. Inside makes the dropdown disappear onlyby choosing a menu item and outside closes the dropdown menu only by clicking outside. Easily extend form controls by adding text, buttons, or button groups on either side of textual inputs, custom selects, and custom file inputs.
This behaviour can be changed by using the autoClose property. Buttons can also be used to style checkbox andradio form elements. This is helpful when you want a toggle button that works neatly inside an HTML form.
Combining our icons and custom colors you can create social buttons. See all available icons in our icons search (check “brands” to filter brand icons). You can apply almost all the same classes and attributes to the floating buttons as to the regular buttons – colors, sizes, outline, etc. In need of a button, but not the hefty background colors they bring? Add outline property to remove all background images and colors on any button.
To set a buttons active state simply set the components active prop. A convenience component for simple or general use dropdowns.
For those that want to customize everything, you can forgo the included Toggle and Menu components, and create your own. By providing custom components to the as prop, you can control how each component behaves. Custom toggle and menu components must be able to accept refs. By default, the dropdown menu is closed when selecting a menu item or clicking outside of the dropdown menu.
- Use the InputGroup.Radio orInputGroup.Checkbox to add options to an input group.
- A convenience component for simple or general use split button dropdowns.
- With certain React-Bootstrap components, you may want to modify the component or HTML tag that is rendered.
- React Bootstrap will prevent any onClick handlers from firing regardless of the rendered element.
- Handles the input’s rounded corners when using form validation.